SOFVUE DELIVERS BIG SOLUTIONS TO SMALL BUSINESS

Sofvue designs and delivers Internet and mobile applications, mobile friendly websites, as well as enterprise and database systems, to companies across the Southwestern and Western states. With hundreds of completed projects, we offer the technical savvy, proven intellect and "get it done" mettle needed to fulfill your business ROI goals. Call 623-322-1417 to learn more.

Home

Sofvue delivers two decades of experience and best practices in software engineering (CBSE), application design and development to solve complex, multi-dimensional business problems that yield tangible measurable results.  Our clients span the Western and Southwestern states, from California to Texas.  99% of our clients are established small companies with less than 50 employees.  The other 1% are large public and private organizations including Fortune 300 firms, start-ups, the U.S. military and mid-sized companies with 50-200 employees.  

For custom enterprise, cloud, CMS website and mobile software application development, our services include:

Software Application Development
Mobile Application Development (iOS, Windows, Android)

Wireframing & Prototyping
Software Project Management
Wholesale e-Commerce Application Development
UX/UI Architecture & Design


Sofvue caters to three market segments including:

Real Estate (and related segments, e.g.: brokerage, architectural, property mgmt., appraisal, etc.)
Business-to-business (B2b)
Wholesale e-commerce

Our services are offered on an hourly retainer, cost-plus, fixed-price SOW, short term or long term contract basis.  We've developed hundreds of solutions for companies across the Southwest and we're experts in delivering measurable ROI.

Call 623-322-1417 today to schedule a complimentary consultation.